Sunday, September 20, 2009

over due.

a temple baptisms for the dead trip was long over due for me. luckily my ward decided to have a little outing trip to stg for a night baptism. it was fabulous! the ride was enjoyable. mostly because i rode with some wonderful girls who didn't mind that i sang to every single song that happened to come on:) upon arriving to stg we ate a little (it was pretty big) at iceburg. then we headed over to the temple. ma met me there to give me some medication{the reason being is because i found out that i am anemic. ya isn't that just uber exciting?} anyways. we then all headed into the temple. we had so many people there that i didn't end up leaving the chapel until about nine. we started at eight. so by the time i got home it was really late. but it definitly was worth it. plus i got to see my ma.
^Susie Peterson {my roommate} and I are completely inseparable. its kind of disgusting, but we just have so much fun together.
^after baptisms. some of the girls in my ward. wish i knew all of their names.
^before the bapstisms. waiting outside. aren't we all just so presh.

No comments: