Wednesday, September 30, 2009

my thoughts on web 2.0

web 2.0 is a place where opinionated people can write their feelings and anyone can see it. its a forum and message board. its a change in the way that companies and people interact with each other. it is no longer about presentation, its more about the context within. people want to write. less about the "corporate message" and more about "my message".

web 2.0 affects our society by the way we interact with each other. instead of actually calling the person to see how they are doing, or what they are up to you can check their blog and instantly know all of that information. there is no real interaction except for the commenting part. that is the part where people who look at your blog can comment on the content.

i like having a blog because it keeps me semi involved in other peoples lives. i am also able to post things about myself that i feel may be exciting or what not.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I like that you have a blog because I like to read all the wonderful things you write :) Miss you lots can wait to see you this weekend!

Lincoln said...

Thanks for encouraging back to the blog...too bad I cannot blog from Japan, or should I say sorry that I am not competent enough to blog from Nihon. papa-lotus sayonara