Thursday, September 17, 2009

little did i know.

that by coming back to SUU for this year i would meet my long lost TWIN! the thing is my parents never even let on that i had a twin. so sad. i met my twin at a bonfire closer towards the beginning of the school year...while at the bonfire people kept talking to me who i had no idea who they were yet they said that they had met me that night. i was a bit confused until i finally met her. yes i see a little similarity, but seriously get us mixed up? hmmm. maybe. so i finally got a picture with her last night at my roommates birthday party. her name is candace. she actually lives in the apartment right next to me, so pretty much we are twins.....let me know what you think about my twinness!

5 comments:

s@d said...

I do see some similarity. But does she pull crazy faces, in her pictures?

Rachel said...

I don't really see the similarity but maybe to someone who doesn't really know either of you you could look similar

Seagull Dream said...

maybe a little bit. hm. we are so similar anna.

Michelle said...

uh.....nope. not seein' it. you're so hott right now.

Lincoln said...

I see the similarities; caucasian, female, 20ish, 2 eyes, 1 nose , teeth,cute with boogers in nose, famous (in their own special way),
rich, spiritual, humble, fun and funner, I could go on forever......love the father of only one of you. Papa