Sunday, September 20, 2009

david archuleta.

^yesterday after returning from running at the indoor suu track i got home and noticed i had a missed call. so i listened to the voicemail--and lo and behold--{DAVID ARCHULETA CALLED ME!} i immediately started freaking out! i couldn't even believe one bit of it. but it truely did happen to me.

the reason for the call is....my roommate susie peterson, her boyfriend is good friends with david. susie and her family moved to murray a few years ago and she went to murray high. anyways a few weeks ago when susie was texting her boyfriend he told her that at that very moment he was hanging with david. so of course she told me this wonderful news. so i then told her to tell him that i love david. haha. so she did. and then she gave her boyfriend my number to have david call me. i didn't think anything of that moment since, until i got the voicemail.

what is funny is susie's boyfriend thought that i was celebrating my birthday the last time he was here, which i wasn't cause my birthday is in january. so that made me laugh.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

GET OUT!! Are you guys dating now?

Lincoln said...

Put the audio up so I can scream out loud ..............