Monday, April 26, 2010

roomie dinner.

for a little celebration of not killing each other this year, us roomies {+dirk} went out to dinner tonight to our favorite place...cafe rio! it was delicious! not only was the food really good looking and tasty, but there was this dang good looking boy that came it. lets just say he was definitely tall, dark, and handsome. of course being me i didn't go up and say anything to him. just looked and admired. then when we left i waved goodbye like i had actually known him. it was perfect! what a great way to spend some of the last days here at SUU this semester..but at cafe rio, staring at cute boys who i will never have the guts to talk to...its da best!
:: sue :: kelsi :: dirk :: kalai :: me ::
:: kelsi + dirk ::
they are engaged
:: kalai and me ::
:: sue + me ::
oh how my wardrobe is going to get cut in half :( sad.

2 comments:

Laura Dalton said...

Oh how my wardrobe just doubled! :) already wearing your boots and scarf! thanks sis:)

Seagull Dream said...

we're going on a man hunt. ones of these days. maybe this weekend. ha.