Monday, April 12, 2010

saturday relaxation.

{04.10.10}
this was the first saturday in a really long time in which i did not have work...and guess what i ended up doing? going to work. ya, i'm a little weird. but this time i brought susie and we went to just visit my residents. it was so much fun and we ended up spending about two hours there just catching up with and introducing sue to them. well i hate to be biased but i visited some of my favorites:)

after spending time at emerald pointe, sue and i spent the rest of the day just hanging out. we went on a drive later in the afternoon. we drove up the mountain and then stopped to take some pictures. it was freezing! i am amazed at how the temperature can change in just a few miles. overall this day was great and i enjoyed all my free time. i will say however that i did feel very anxious when we weren't doing anything.
^me + ruth
^me + steve
^sue + me :: gangtas at heart.
^model sue.
^model anna.

No comments: