Sunday, October 05, 2008

home again home again jiggety jig.

i went home this weekend to watch general conference with my fam. and to also work at the marathon expo for my uncles running store. i had a blast it was just so relaxing to go home and have absolutely no plans and just to go with the flow of things.

i went shopping with lar and i got some great deals..seriously..i am going to amaze the college world! ha. now i am home at my college apartment just sitting around waiting for my human development test to take place tomorrow morning at 10:00 i am super nervous because i want to better than my last test of, sadly, 86/100..hopefully i get a better better score!!!!!

1 comment:

Seagull Dream said...

Hey nanny. um. you have a jorob? well yes i am coming down with my family friday morning and we are actually going to the shakespeare festival, so maybe if i can't see any another time we can at that time. im also sleeping at my grandmas cabin that night, you could join if you wanted. i want to see you so lets make it happen. shall we? p.s. you have fall break?