Monday, September 29, 2008

Logan, Utah.

This weekend i had the opportunity to go up to Logan, Utah to meet Dana's family and friends. i had a fabulous time! i had never been to Logan before so it was just a wonderour adventure. the valley is just gorgeous, but they said that the winter is just brutal, so i am not sure if i would want to live there, but it is gorgeous!! i had fun meeting all of their friends and i went to my very first ice hockey game. it was USU V BYU and USU actually won...8-5 it was weird i thought BYU won everything, but oh well.


we had a nice long 4.5 hour drive home on sunday. we got home around 12:30 am and i fell asleep at 1am. i was so dang tired that i slept in until 7:30 and i had class at 8..it was a pretty funny site to tell you the truth.



^sue face and I. I am pulling the "chad"
^first time to the logan temple. what was weird was they had the grounds all locked up. i have never seen that before in my lifetime. plus i had never seen a stone temple before so it was a whole new experience. me, dana, kelina (dana's BFF)
^at the ice hockey game...proof that i actually went. ceirra (sue BFF), sue, me
^the Logan Temple.
^on our way home from Logan...man we all look so dang fresh.

^the Logan valley.

1 comment:

Seagull Dream said...

thas what i'm talking bout girl! oh you little traveler you. p.s. are you going to be in st george around the... 10th i believe... you know? well i will. i better see you. bah. hey it's me and you up top. i have been waiting for that all my life.