Monday, September 15, 2008

Lake Powell.

oh goodness! what a fantabulous weekend! it was outrageous! and totally aweseome..why you may ask? well first of all its freakin lake powell...second there were only 4 girls and 6 boys...love those odds...and third because i just love to hang with my friends and be at lake powell!

we left friday afternoon around 3:30 and we arrived at lake powell around 7ish. it was a good long trip but hey its totally worth it. upon arriving we went out on the boat and did a little wakeboarding, but not much because the sun went down :( but guess what? it was freezing at the nightime? yeah that never happens! oh my! well we stayed up until really early...i swear i didnt even sleep like 3 hours!

we got up on saturday morning really early to hit the smoothest water. it was pretty dern chilly that morning! wow! well pretty much we hucked it from 7a.m. until 7p.m. just out on the lake rocking out. i am terribly sore and way tired, and a little sunburnt, but not as much as my roomie dana! she got burnt! wowza.

on sunday we woke up and we had to clean the houseboat and the malibu and the chapparel. it only took a couple of hours cause there was so many people...then we just drove home! it was nice. probably the best college trip so far! love it! ^dana & i dancing on the roof of the houseboat...which was extremely nice!
^dana, me, sue gsg 4 life
^gangsta sue, anna, chad, dana
^my edited photo of me and dana
^gsg 4 ever & 4 life...sue, dana, me, ashleyd
^sue, me, dana best friends forever! (before lake powell)
^yes, that is me rocking the wakeboard! i am starting to learn how to jump the wake..i am not very good yet :(
^sue & i...precious
^chad baby & me
^the whole gang that went! yeah yeah....(not in any order) corbin sharp, sini tatuatu, kevin robinson, mckenzie "sue" martin, ashely kohler, me, chad anderson, tyLar laity, shiloh sandervol, and dana whitaker! :):):)

1 comment:

Seagull Dream said...

girl! you are one crazy college party animal!! new swimmmer suit? cute! love you baby.