Friday, October 10, 2008

friday craziness.

oh what a great start to the weekend...one (sarcastic) i am sick today..i started getting sick yesterday, but it got worse today, and i am going to Chicago next week so i definately need to get better. my spirits were lifted up when i got to see two of my greatest frens ever..my cousin hayley, and my friend darcy..and her newly fiance of only less than 24 hours, jesse. yes..she is getting married in december just keep it on the DL..ha

i spent my lunch time with hayley. we went to the Pastry Pub. it was actually pretty darn good if you ask me. i went with hayley, aunt shauna, clint, hannah, and canyon. it was nice to see them all..my relatives.

here are some pictures of the day..pardon my attire, i am sick you know. but man i look HORRIBLE. so, sorry.
^Jesse, Darcy, Me.

^Me, Hayley

1 comment:

Seagull Dream said...

FIANCE?? you need to tell me the story of miss darcy and her man. it was good to see you. too bad you werent at grammuhs thing. anywho ill see you eventually dear.