Saturday, January 09, 2010

twenty ten.

welcome to the new year...only nine days late:) but i made it. its back to school time. i have finished my first week back and let me tell you, i have not studied once. does this mean i have become a new person in the year twenty ten, by not studying every freakin day of my life? no. i have just been busy with other things. i have a job now which takes up 24 hours per week. i also have nursing applications to finish. i am applying for the university of utah's nursing program and also southern utah university's program. the U's is due next friday the fifteenth, but SUU's isn't due until February 12th which give me plenty of time to finish that one. i wonder which one i will get into..or if i will even get into any program!

my hands have become extremely dry. {1} being because the weather outside is frightful...and deathly cold especially when the winds come and {2} because at work i wash my hands constantly which has washed the top layer of my hand away leaving me with two raw hands. they feel excellent. although my hands are raw i am enjoying the cna work...or as my family would put my job -- professional butt wiper.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey I am a professional butt wiper too! Also, next time you come to town go to the doctor and he will give you cream for your hands. I had to get it when I was a CNA