Saturday, January 30, 2010

birthday.

what a fabulous birthday! all of my wildest dreams did come true, just in case you were wondering. i got many phone calls--thank you--plus my parents + rachel +stella drove up from stg to take me out to lunch. we went to chili's it was very delicious! thanks pa! i got some wonderful gifts also. ma + pa got me a cute sweater from holister, and some gianni bini roscoe boots (color black) from dillards. i am such a lucky girl, now my year being a twenty year old is going to be more stylin than ever! i also came home to a surprise from susie (the roomie), she had spent the past couple of weeks crocheting the cutest scarf ever! it reminds me of harry potter, whom i love. so it was totes perfect.

i spent most of my day working at emerald pointe assisted living, let me tell you that was a neat experience. i am very grateful for that opportunity. some may say that it would be a bummer to work on your birthday, but i enjoyed it very much so. i was able to enjoy my time and share this day with those who aren't able to get around very often. one of the residents birthday was also today so it was great to celebrate it with her also. i was saddened though to the fact that no one came to visit her on her birthday so i was grateful that i could be there, and even more grateful that my family came to see me. i got many birthday wishes from the residents and plenty of kisses and hugs. what a great birthday!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Girly pink blog!! We love you!