Sunday, March 14, 2010

midnight alice.

{03.12.10}
alice in wonderland is a must see! it was very different from the cartoon version, but nonetheless it was an excellent movie that actually was able to keep me entertained at midnight o' clock. i suggest you go. i went as a girls night out with some friends from work. ya i know, i have colleagues! it is the best. we first went to wingers for dinner, not my most favorite place i would have to say. actually my least fav place. i definitely will not go there ever again. which is alright with me. after we ate we went over and watched the movie. what a great grand adventure on a friday night.
^ {monica} + {cassie} + {me} ^
^ {darci} + {amanda} + {becca} ^
^ {eating at wingers} ^

1 comment:

Anna said...

oh Anna! Wingers is the best thing that has happened to this world! Give it one more chance!!