Saturday, August 29, 2009

mike & brett come to visit.

mike & brett came up from stg to visit me...and to scope out the upcoming sweet spots for some snow jibbin. we attended a dessert party, that was tasty and pretty fun. my new found friend kelcey ovard, from my human anatomy class and lab invited me to. it was so much fun! i enjoyed it. we played games also, that i pretty much dominated at!

i am not going to really make any comments further cause they might get offended as some people have in the past. yes, i have learned my lesson from blogging about my dates. why? well the kid that i blogged about i think read it and hasn't called me or talked to me since. hmm, weird.

anywho we had a blast talking, and getting our chesmay on (def not the correct spelling, its a spanish word, but that is pretty much how you say it).
^here are my friends--mike, me, brett. so fun:)
^this is what i dealt with. luckily that didn't last too long. haha

3 comments:

Seagull Dream said...

you and your boyfrens.

Rachel said...

Oh, you guys are so cute! :)

Myrle Dalton said...

Barely gone from St George and you are already in the 'swing' of things! Good for you!