Friday, May 01, 2009

las vegas.

thursday night, just on a whim...my roommates and i decided to go to LAS VEGAS!! haha yeah i know it was crazy. we really didn't do anything, just walked the strip..looked at all the people...and got second hand smoke....hmmm, nice.

before going to las vegas we met up with some friends and went to dinner at Chili's. it was a lot of fun..i feel bad for the people around us, cause as usual when we all get together we are pretty darn LOUD! haha, but what can ya do when you only have a certain amount of limited time left with each other.
^the gang...dana, tyra, ashley k., bryan, me, ashley m., kenzie
^at chili's yum yum yum.
^all of us again.
^bryan, ashley mann, ashley kohler, me (always jumping in the pics)
^dana, tyra, me
^in vegas.
^ haha best time of my life...this greaser drunk guy was trying to hook up with me for a little over a block...it was dang funny...so of course we got a picture!
^yah, thats nice.
^dana insisted that she get a hooters shirt..oh my dane.
^ all the girls who went to vegas, my roomies..dana, jessica, ashley, ashley, me

2 comments:

Lincoln said...

Now you have Las Vegas out of your system......what next? gay Paree? Wendover? Omaha? Live it and rip it but be gooooood sweetheart.
p.s. do not let drunkards hug you!
Love you, Dad. REMBER THE CIRCLE OF TRUST.

The Daltons said...

Circle of TRUST? I want to be in the circle of trust! Where do I get an application?

Oh ya PS... it is actually spelled with a "N" at the end!