Friday, March 27, 2009

the real deal.

dont be hatin' i know you wish you had a pair of SWEET docs for yourself, but sadly these darling docs have gone to the D.I. if you want a pair for yourself you can get them in the 90's. thats where dana got her pair.

we found these as she was cleaning out her closet this week, and we could resist trying them on and telling our stories of how we all loved having docs of our own...ma, do you remember when i begged you to get me some docs for school and i only wore them twice haha yeah that was at the end of the doc era, sorry if you still have a pair.
^no, its not a seven dwarf its the real deal doc.
^where them every where, even while lotioning.
^yes, you too can walk walls with docs, they are amazing.
^they can even get you dates.

3 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

If I had known you loved them like you do I would have given you my 5 pairs I carted off to the DI a few years ago...I can probably find my old pair of Birkenstocks if you want those tho??? :)

The Daltons said...

What, they are out of style? I wore my pair just two days ago... Now I feel like a fool. Wait a second, you were only 10 in the 90's why were you wearing Doc's?

erica said...

girl, i didn't know you had a blog! sweet!! so glad i know now.