Saturday, December 13, 2008

Always a Bridesmaid, Never a Bride.

Bridesmaid..is what i was on December 12, 2008. i was one of six bridesmaids for my really good friend darcy orvin, who is know darcy josie. i do have to say the dresses weren't my fav. at least on me it wasn't but i still had a wonderful time. i had the wrong color of shoes, they were too burgandy rather than pure red, oh well though. her luncheon and reception was beautiful, and i will be attending her West Jordan reception this coming monday which will be just as exciting ats the first one. ^the bridesmaids and the bride..megan reber-kalehua harward-me-darcy josie-anna hone-jordyn hutchinson-olivia bromley.

^anna*darcy*anna
^anna, jordyn, kal
^anna, olivia
^me in the dress...uh i will let you decide haha.

1 comment:

Seagull Dream said...

scandalous! thank goodness you weren't the bride.