Saturday, November 01, 2008

college halloween.

For halloween, there is a dance that SUU puts on called "the howl" it was pretty darn crazy. pretty much halloween is a time where girls can wear nothing and get away with it as a "costume" i was appaled by what some of the girls were wearing, and some of the boys. it was seriously ridiculous.

i dressed up as snow white, and my roomie dana dressed up as a cowgirl. we just had a blast. ha ha yeah, i had a lot of fun just dancing, but they really did not play that many good songs, i mean some were good, but they were not fast and not slow songs, they were medium and it was hard to get my groove on.

i stayed up until 4 am. yeah it was pretty crazy. i slept in this morning until noon, yeah i do not think that i have actually ever done that. but overall i think my first college halloween was a hit.
^taylor church, me, dana, michael scott.
^sue martin, ashley kohler, me, dana.
sue martin, dana, me, tyra simmons.
^me, dana.
^dana, me, yes we did look pretty good!

2 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

Cute costumes! Love snow white.

The Daltons said...

sick costume! where'd you get it? don't worry....secretly i pretend i'm a disney princess, too.